Monday 29 August 2016

Casual Fall Look



I didn't even know I wanted... no, NEEDED a jean jacket in my wardrobe until I stumbled upon this little treasure at H&M last year.  It quickly became a staple piece, especially during those transitional months when you need to layer up.  It's literally the easiest thing to style because it looks so good with pretty much anything.  Whether it's a maxi dress or a basic tee, the almighty jean jacket has got you covered... (sorry I can't resist a good fashion pun)

 




Today I went for a casual bohemian look, pairing the jacket with a basic tank and the most amazing pants my legs have ever worn. So flowy, so breezy, so comfy, but I feel super glam wearing them... like I just stepped off a private jet returning from some amazing fantasy location.  You really can't go wrong with a jean jacket and crochet pants."

-Trish



Outfit details:

Jacket- H&M

Hat- old from Urban Outfitters

Glasses- old from Forever 21

Basic Tank- Urban Planet

Crochet Pants- Envy

Shoes- old from Urban Outfitters

Necklaces- Shop Dixi

Rings- Vintage + Wedding band + Shop Dixi