Sunday 7 February 2016

A Dreamy Collaborative

When I became head of the Fredericton Fashion Council, I knew our main focus should be to utilize each others skills to collaborate in fashion forward projects. Whether you are a designer, a photographer, a boutique owner, a nail tech, hair stylist, make up artist, textile artist, jeweler, model, etc, ALL of these people can be linked together to create amazing concepts, whether it be purely artistic, or beneficial for your business. I want to see people getting together to help progress their own portfolios, and make great leaps, putting themselves out there for everyone to see!

I am currently creating a line of clothing for the NBCCD fashion show in April. This year, I decided I wanted to document my entire line ahead of the fashion show, I want to give each look its own unique setting and release those images mostly if not all before the fashion show.
All of these images will showcase a series of different talents in images done by local photographers.


I am so pleased to share FFCs first member collaboration of 2016.

Photography: Scott Saad
Make up: Billy Peterson
Dress and Nails: Kayleigh Saad (Lunar Offerings)
Model and jewelry: Emily Dickinson (Upon my Silver Shelf)
Silk surface design: Dee Wilkie  (Dee Wilkie- The Art Project)






These are not part of the official triptych the photographer will be releasing himself on a later date.
These are my own personal pics for our blog. I am so happy my vision came to life in these photos, and I hope they inspire local businesses and talents to collaborate! 

We are always looking for new members to join and contribute their thoughts and their talents to the council. Please take a look at our member benefits and payment methods on the right hand side bar.

Thanks for viewing, and I look forward to sharing more post like these from our members in the future.

Kayleigh Saad
President - Fredericton Fashion Council