Saturday 12 March 2016

Soft Grunge


"As someone who grew up in the 90's, I have a deep connection with everything grunge.  The leather jackets, plaid, chunky boots, chokers, black lipstick, overalls... all of these things remind me of my childhood and early teen years.  This nostalgia is what inspired this look and many of my other outfit choices... usually with a dash of boho and a sprinkle of witchiness added in for good measure.


I also draw inspiration from other fashion bloggers that share a similar style.  Many come from Instagram and others from Pinterest. Ah, the benefits of social media." -Trish Knox


Outfit details
Over the Knee boots: Urban Planet
Boho jacket: Urban Planet
Basic tee: H&M
Shorts: Free People (purchased locally at Envy)
Fringe purse: Winners find from a few years ago.
Choker: handmade by me
Sunglasses: Urban Planet