Thursday 21 July 2016

Dee Wilkie Website Launch Party



Wow, what a crazy year it has been... Last August I started my very first blog (after lots of arm twisting from my friends) Dee Wilkie - The Art Project. I interviewed and collaborated with brands such as East Coast Lifestyle and Wear Your Label.
 I also worked with local artists such as Adrienne Goodine, Michelle Duncan, and Kayleigh Saad. 

This Spring I decided that I wanted to completely re-do my website and push myself even more than I ever had before. This August I will be officially launching my new website deewilkie.com and I can not wait! The launch will be held at Maybee Brewery on Aug. 11th at 7:30pm and will have magic incorporating my hand dyed silk, Milda's Pizza, and a pop-up shop. There will also be door prizes, and of course Maybee's craft beer. 

So...why have a website launch? Well, a few reasons. How many of you have ever said "there is nothing to do in Fredericton!" I know I have...about a thousand times. I want to host an event that people can look forward to, get dressed up for if they want, and have fun at. This is a FREE event and it's something to do. Also, why not have a launch party? New businesses do all the time. I figure if they can, so can I! Hope to see you there! And if you would like an exclusive viewing of my website before it goes live, visit deewilkie.com to sign up for my email list! 

Cheers!
Dee Wilkie